JCI Florida believes in everyday heroes and cherishes the opportunity to honor them at our annual Outstanding Young Floridians (OYF) Awards Program. Individuals receive awards for their exceptional service in a specific category or profession. Each award recipient must be between the ages of 18 – 40 (inclusive) with the exception of The Hillary McCabe Outstanding Student Award, The Outstanding Floridian Award, and the Pioneer Awards.
THE AWARD CATEGORIES
- The Hillary McCabe Memorial Award (Outstanding Local High School Student)
- Pioneer Awards
- The Outstanding Floridian
- Outstanding Young Religious Leader (OYRL)
- The J. L. McMullen Award (Good Government Award)
- Outstanding Young Farmer Award
- The Ralph M. Williams, Jr. Memorial Award (Outstanding Young Educator Award)
- The Arthur Kail Memorial Award (Outstanding Young Firefighter / EMT)
- The Col. William Carr Memorial Award (Entrepreneur of the Year)
- Outstanding Young Environmentalist Award
- The Cooper-Taylor-Moon Memorial Award (Public Safety / Law Enforcement)
- The General “Chappie” James Memorial Award (Outstanding American)
Learn more about becoming a sponsor of the Outstanding Young Floridians awards programs here.